- General Urology for Adolescents, Adults and Seniors
- Urologic Cancers
- Female Urology
- Health Promotion
- BA in Anthropology, Minnesota State University at Moorhead, Moorhead, MN
- BS in Nursing Mount Mercy University, Cedar Rapids, IA
- MS in Nursing: Adult/Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Adult and Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- State of Iowa Board of Nursing
- Certification Board for Urologic Nurses and Associates (CBUNA)
- Mercy Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Iowa Nurses Association
- Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society
- Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates
To develop an individualized plan of care with each patient through education, considering their values and preferences, and addressing their specific and unique needs all while providing the best care possible.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
Because PCI provides multidisciplinary medical and surgical care to patients all under one roof.
I enjoy spending time with my husband and son, running, reading, and traveling.